Oct 18, 2010

BEHEADED !


Recently I was doing a fashion shoot for the Irish Independent Weekend Magazine and writing a story
on head accessories and jewels .
I chose the gorgeous Cici Kavanagh as my model because I do believe that beauty has great potential . Cici 's extreme features were perfect for what I had in mind . Cici must be one of Dublin's most adorable girls ...........
A girl should be glamorous at all times . Life is too short for simple silhouettes !
One of my pet hates is when a girl tells me " But I don't have the time " . Nonsense !! As self respecting women it is our duty to always have lipgloss , mascara , and jewels close at hand . And so what if we're 5 mins late for work , at least we look stunning !!!
Once upon a time at a Chanel show in Paris I had the pleasure of meeting Ines Dela Fressange . Oulala , this delicious woman 's style has impressed and inspired me from the moment I noted she was wearing a full lenght fur coat [ courtesy of Karl@ Fendi ] a t-shirt , a pair of jeans and trainers ! Her make-up was so perfect and she was casual !
Cici is wearing a gold turban from Wigwam . If like me you adore turbans , pop into Lynda as she stocks the most amazing ones . They are a fabulous solution to a bad hair day !
And for beautiful jewels , two of my favorite stores are Rebecca Davies and Jenny Vander . I always feel a sin coming on when I enter these kingdoms !!!

Bisous ❤

ttp://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/fashion/dive-in-head-first-head-accessories-and-jewellery-2315319.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Maria