Oct 17, 2010

Posh Frocks Rock !

How happy was I to bump into Elena Benedettini yesterday ?? Very !!!! Why all this enthusiasm ? .... Some time ago during a fashion event I organised called " Posh Frocks Rock " I met Elena . Bonding on a creative level instantly and both of us loving gorgeousness , we decided that a fashion shoot would be proper order .
We were in the beautiful Locks restaurant . I was in the company of creative souls Dejan Karin , Tiah , Maria and Elena .
We chose random girls and I styled them whilst Elena , Dejan and Maria zoomed in and wow , did they get some fabulous images .









I love beautiful moments  ❤

2 comments:

SorayaQ said...

Soooo love these images Maria - stunning and a feast for the eyes! Beautiful ..

Una said...

Beautiful colors,style and great photos,enjoying your Blog..thanks...xx